Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Down to earth

Following an election campaign it's sometimes hard to get back into the swing of things. Not so in my case. Four days after the campaign I was drafting letters for the company I work congratulating all the new MPs and the returning ones on their election success. What joy.

One would think that family would be there to commisserate you on not winning - and perhaps congratulating you on your efforts. Upon finding my result on the BBC website whilst on holiday in Florida my brother promptly called me up and left the following message;-

"Hello butt-head it's me. Well done. Can't believe 12,000 muppets voted for you!"

One way to bring you down to earth.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!