Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Making me an offer I can't refuse??

One little anecdote from Labour party conference was the continued offer I was made by one MP of a meeting with both Blair and Brown if I signed up to the Labour party. Now I am sure the offer was tongue in cheek - even if it was made on about five different ocassions! (as apparently the membership fee was going up the day after!)

Unfortunately for Tony I just had to say no. I just don't see myself in a party which drags out pensioners from the Conference hall and then holding them under anti terrorism laws for something so awful as heckling!

Sorry - but New Labour just isn't for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!