Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Close encounter of the four legged kind

I was walking between Portcullis House towards Westminster Hall when I saw a dog on a lead. I though my god - thats a funny looking guide dog (assuming it would be leading one former Home Secretary).

But no, my eyes deceived me. It was Tory Vice Chairman and well known dog lover Andrew Rosindell. I seem to remember he had a dog called Buster (but I believe he passed away). I wonder who his trusty companion is supporting in the leadership campaign. Unfortuantely mans best friend was giving nothing away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!