Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Assassination attempt?

About 6 months ago vandals hurled a rock as my train sped up North, smashing the outer window and making me jump out of my skin. Due to the wonders of modern technology I can tell you that the second attempt which took place 5 minutes ago failed to have a similar shattering conclusion.

I hadn't realised this blog was worrying the current political establishment so much! You'll have to try harder next time.

On a serious note, I wonder if an ASBO from Hazel Blears would have stopped the little bleeder!

Only if there's enough police to actually catch the culprit. That's what we want Hazel!
---
Sent via BlackBerry

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!