Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Howard backs Sheppard!

Well he did say he was sorry I wasn't elected!

In a previous post I mentioned I had made my first podcast - well a trial version at least. Well I stumbled across somewhere where you can actually listen to it. I thought Michael was interesting on what he thought he achieved - plus he said nice things about me which I wont complain about!

I can't believe I sound that awful - but things can only get better. Actually I've had some professional recording produced so when I get up and running it will at least sound a bit better than as if it was recorded by a 12 year old (no offence to anyone of that age that's for sure).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!