Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Leader to leave early?

I hope I wasn't the kiss of death posting my podcast with my question to Michael Howard in which he chats through his achievements during his leadership. Rumours have been gathering apace that there will be a story in Sunday's Mirror suggesting MH has threatened to quit in mid October if the new election rules are not settled by the time the party Conference takes place up in Blackpool.

Is this a scoop? Or just a silly season story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!