Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

The despatch box

We're you thinking what the Conservatives were thinking? Did you believe the Lib Dems were the real alternative? Is Labour moving forward not back? This blog will focus on all things political. It will be irritating, agitating and maybe just maybe it will get you thinking.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Sheppard in the running....

....But not for the Lib Dem leadership.


Someone much wiser than me said there was a reason that people ran for office in the United States - wheras over here we stood for Parliament.

In a moment of madness some time ago I said I would be prepared to enter the next London Marathon - well I won't have anything else to do on my bithday.

Several stone heavier than my last foray into the world on long distance pain (see picture opposite) I suddenly find out that I am once again going to be stamping - no waddling along the streets of London - this time for Asthma UK.

What was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Top of the British Blogs Call me!